There are not lots of rules but:
1. You must be the author of the work. It is a crime to copy other people’s writing work and say that it is your own. It’s called plagiarism.
2. When you send us your work you are giving us permission to publish it. So, if it is accepted, we will publish it on FunDza.mobi.
3. We do edit work – to make sure that the grammar and spelling are correct.
4. We do have final editorial control over any work published on FunDza and will not publish any material that is illegal or that constitutes hate speech.
5. We will not publish any story that is longer than 10,000 words.
6. We will not publish work that is written in SMS text or is incomprehensible. PLEASE CHECK YOUR WORK FOR SPELLING, GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION BEFORE SENDING IT TO US!
Want to find out more about getting published as a Fanz writer? Try out these links:
How do I get published on FunDza?
I sent you my work but you haven’t got back to me. Why?
Will people read my work?
Will you give me feedback on my work?
If I send you work and then ask you to remove it, will you?
I want to write… but not in English. Will it be published?