Positive self-talk will help you feel better and more confident about yourself.
1. Not everyone is going to like how you are; therefore you need to mute all those negative comments about your body or face and tell yourself that you are beautiful inside and out.
2. People are always going to undermine you and take advantage of you, but when that happens tell yourself that you are strong and proud of what you have become.
3. Toxic relationships can make you feel worthless and unlovable and can also make you feel less confident about yourself, when that time comes just say I am worthy of loving and being loved.
4. People tend to undermine how far passion and determination can take a person, they are like “arghh you can never be a tv personality, especially with that voice of yours…” These people are called AboThomas Bakholwa ngokbona. All you have to do is to tell yourself that you believe in your goals and that you believe you can achieve your dreams.
5. Having ups and downs? Going through a lot? Feeling as if your life is falling apart because of some of your decisions? Just remind yourself that everything happens for a reason.
Loves, being positive won’t cost you a thing, same as being confident. You have to replace all those negative thoughts with positive ones. You need to inhale confidence and exhale fear, and always remember that you are exactly where you need to be!!