Join FunDza and Nal’ibali in celebrating World Read Aloud Day.
Read the specially written story in the language of your choice a few times and then read it aloud to your children, brothers or sisters. Sign up here to tell us how many children you read aloud to – and help achieve a read-aloud record in Mzansi.
You can also post pictures or videos of you reading on our Facebook page.
– ŉ Goue ster en ŉ soentjie vir Thoko (Afrikaans)
– A gold star and a kiss for Thoko (English)
– Inkwenkwezi egolide nokuphuzwa kukaThoko (isiXhosa)
– Inkanyezi esagolide nokuqatshulwa kukaThoko (isiZulu)
– Thoko o hwetša naledi ya gauta ebile o a atlwa (Sepedi)
– Thoko o fuwa naledi ya kgauta o bile o a sunwa (Sesotho)