Don’t get lockdown blues! FunDza’s got you covered. Each day of the lockdown we’ll be bringing you a list of things to keep you entertained, your brain active, and connect you with others too.
There’ll be stories, blogs and articles for you to read; children’s stories for you to share; writing activities to get your creative juices flowing; and learning opportunities through our courses (and certificates to earn); and, there’ll be ideas of fun ways to share and connect with other readers and writers too.
So, in this period of isolation… stay CONNECTED with FunDza! There is so much to READ, SHARE and ENJOY!
Here are SEVEN ways to connect with us!
1. Through our mobi site – fundza.mobi
2. Through our app – FunDzApp – click HERE to download
3. Through the Moya Messenger app – #DATAFREE on Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Telkom – click HERE to download
4. Through FreeBasics – 0.freebasics.com – #DATAFREE on MTN and Cell C (NB: you may need to search for FunDza to add us to your apps)
5. On WhatsApp – text ‘hi’ to 0600 54 8676 to find FunDza! (NB: This is a limited library with something new to read each day)
6. On Facebook – click HERE to like our Facebook Page
7. If you’re a FunDza Fanz writer – join our FunDza Fanz Writers Forum HERE (NB: This is a private group, so you need to request access)
As you prepare for LOCKDOWN… read this article!