During your gap year, you will have plenty of free time. Never be tempted to slide away to the wrong side. Draft a little time table to help you grow mentally during this period.
Here are my tips to keep you busy during your gap year:
• Read books, newspapers, magazines.
• Always, write summary of what you have read.
• Work on yourself and build your confidence.
• You can seek for piece jobs so you can build up your savings.
• Make sure you keep yourself academically fit as you have taken a gap year to prepare yourself for higher institution education.
By doing these little things, you’ll be growing day by day mentally and physically. Good luck!