15 Responses
I finished my course so what should I do becouse it doesn't show that I'm done. And I checked
Sesidingaan4@gmail.com · 5 months ago
I meant to say my username
1805033 · 6 months ago
Hi can I change my user because I was registered by my school
1805033 · 6 months ago
Thank u very for doing this big task
Riek zuor · 9 months ago
For me reading deferent books help me alot ....thank u fundza
Thabisanikelo · 10 months ago