Most of FunDza’s content is available for FREE. But, there is some premium content (in the “Big Reads” section) – provided by third-party publishers or authors – that does require small amounts of ‘MOOLA’ to access. If you haven’t used Mxit Moola before, here’s what you need to know:
1. m1 (or 1 moola) equals just 1 cent of SA Rand currency.
2. FunDza tries to keep its content really cheap so you would pay between m9 or at the very most m300 (9 cents or R3) per chapter to read the story.
3. Getting Moola: Follow these three easy steps to get moola
* Visit your Mxit Wallet or Tradepost and select Buy Moola.
* Select your service provider and the amount of Moola you want to buy.
* Mxit will send an SMS on your behalf and your Moola account will be credited soon after.
4. There is no charge for buying moola but you can earn bonus moola by buying it in various ways:
* Buying moola via SMS: if you purchase more than R5 worth of moola, you’ll earn bonus moola.
* Buying moola with Mxit Money