Enter this survey about you and your reading experience with FunDza… and stand in line to win!
FIVE lucky FunDza readers will each receive R1000 in cash and a hamper of FunDza goodies!
There are just 26 questions so enter now!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. FunDza’s Summer Fun Survey Competition runs until midnight on 7 January 2018.
2. To enter, click on the link above and answer the survey questions. There is no correct answer to any question.
3. Participants may only complete the survey once. If FunDza detects duplicate entries, it will delete these before selecting the winners by random draw.
4. FunDza will not be held liable for any technical failure that may cause your entry not to be submitted.
5. Prizes: FIVE participants selected via random draw will each win R1000 in cash (or if resident outside the country then the equivalent in their local currency), as well as a hamper of FunDza goodies.
6. Winners will be notified by Friday, 19 January.
7. Winners will be announced on FunDza’s various platforms by Wednesday, 31 January 2018.
8. Winners will be drawn randomly by a computer programme.
9. Winners will be contacted via email or SMS or telephone. Winners who do not respond within a 48-hour period will forfeit their prize.
10. Winners will be required to provide FunDza with a picture and short biography which will be used on FunDza’s site and apps and other social media spaces when it makes the announcement.
11. If you have a question about the competition, please contact email@example.com.
12. This survey competition is open to all FunDza readers and writers apart from FunDza employees or their family members.
13. By taking part in this competition you agree that you will not hold FunDza liable for any losses, harm, damages, injury, claims or actions related to the competition.
14. These rules can only be reasonably changed (or superseded) by us on a written revision to these rules posted on the competition page.
15. South African laws govern this competition.
16. Participants understand and agree that in order to offer the competition, FunDza must collect and use personal information about them. This information will be used for FunDza’s internal evaluation purposes.
17. The competition may be terminated immediately and without notice. If this happens, entrants will not have any claim against us, because of this.
18. The judges decision is final.
19. By entering the survey, participants are agreeing to these terms and conditions.