Enter FunDza’s Moving Up with the Majolas Course Competition – sponsored by Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited.
Up for grabs… FIVE lucky winners will each receive a R2,000 cash prize and a goodie bag of books, gadgets and treats! Winners will be selected by random draw of the valid entries. Terms and Conditions apply.
To enter you need to:
1. Register for the course “Moving Up with the Majolas” HERE.
2. Read all 10 chapters and complete the survey questions.
3. Read all 10 info sections and answer the quizzes.
4. Two new chapters are released per week (Mondays and Thursdays).
5. For each chapter you need to do ALL of the following: read the chapter, answer the survey, read the info section, and answer the quiz.
6. Click HERE to start reading the story.
1. You can start the course competition at any point so long as you finish before the closing date: midnight on 22 November 2019.
2. Only those entrants who read all the chapters and information sections, and complete all the surveys and quizzes AND who score an average of 50% or more for the full course will be considered valid entries for the competition. Please note: You will be able to review the text to check your answers, however once you click the ‘done’ button at the end of the quiz you cannot change your answers.
3. The five winners will be randomly selected by a computer program. The five winners will be announced before 13 December 2019.
4. Terms and conditions apply – read these carefully below.
5. Once you’re registered for the course competition, you can access the story chapters, info sections, surveys and quizzes as they go live from your FunDza profile.
If you struggle, contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during office hours Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 4.30pm on 021 709 0688.
NB: All people who complete the course will receive a course completion certificate, and everyone who gets more than 70% will get a certificate of excellence. Enter now!!!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter of this competition is FunDza (“the Promoter”).
2. Entrants to this competition agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
3. To qualify as an entrant into this competition you must:
* be a South African citizen or permanent resident in the Republic of South Africa;
* be 13 (thirteen) years or older.
4. Entrants may only enter the competition once.
5. For an entry to be valid, individuals must fully complete the online reading course called “Moving Up With The Majolas” – this includes all the readings, the surveys and the quizzes. The reading course must be completed before midnight on 22 November 2019.
6. Only entrants who score an average of 50% or more for the full course by the required deadline will be entered into the random draw. No late entries will be accepted.
7. All valid entries will be entered into a random draw. The five winners will be selected randomly by a computer program.
8. The five winners will be notified after 25 November 2019 but before 6 December 2019.
9. Winners will be notified by telephone, SMS or email. If a winner DOES NOT respond within a 24-hour period, they will forfeit their prize, and the Promoter will choose a new winner by random selection from the remaining valid entries.
10. Winners will be announced publicly by 13 December 2019.
11. Each of the 5 (five) winners will receive a cash prize of R2,000 (two thousand rand only) paid into their nominated bank account, and a goodie bag of books and treats posted or couriered to them.
12. The prize is not transferable and, if not taken up for any reason, may be forfeited or be the subject of a separate draw or be allocated at the Promoter’s discretion to another winner.
13. Winners may be announced on the FunDza mobi site, FreeBasics app, Moya Messenger app, FunDzApp (FunDza’s Android app), Facebook page, Facebook FunDza Writers Forum, Twitter, LinkedIn, FunDza on WhatsApp or any other ‘FunDza’ space. Winners may also be announced in any space managed by the competition Sponsor, Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited.
14. Entrants agree that if they are selected as a winner, they will supply FunDza with a recent photograph and other personal information about themselves as required for publicity purposes and further consent to such photograph and personal information being published in the public domain. Winners, who do not provide a photograph and personal information and do not also consent to the publication thereof, will forfeit their prize.
15. This competition is not open to any director, partner, employee, agent, consultant, supplier of the Sponsor or the Promoter, its affiliated companies and/or agencies or members of their immediate family.
16. The Promoter and Sponsor will not be held liable for any technical failure that may cause your entry not to be submitted or where the Promoter does not receive your response as required in terms of point 9 above.
17. The Promoter, Sponsor, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from a entrant’s participation in this promotional competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising (whether arising from negligence or otherwise). The prize winner indemnifies the Promoter for any loss, damage, harm or injury (whether arising from negligence or otherwise) that may be made against the Promoter by any third party (including but not limited to suppliers or any other third parties) in connection with this promotional competition and the accompanying terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions can only be reasonably changed (or superseded) by us on a written revision to these terms and conditions posted on this competition page.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, Sponsor or its agents.
20. South African laws govern this competition.
21. Entrants understand and agree that in order to offer the competition, the Promoter and / or Sponsor must collect and use personal information about them.
22. In entering the competition, entrants are providing personal information via the surveys. These will be analysed for research purposes and all results will be aggregated and deidentified. Individuals who do not wish to have their information used for research purposes should not enter the competition.
23. In the event of a dispute on any aspect of this competition or the terms and conditions hereof, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of this competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the terms and conditions by an entrant will result in the immediate disqualification of the entrant.
25. All information relating to this competition and published on any promotional material will forms part of the terms and conditions of entry.
26. Queries regarding the competition can be directed to email@example.com.
Click here to access the Moving Up with the Majolas Course Competition – remember you will need to be logged in as a FunDza Fanz user to enter! Need help with the log in process? Click here or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during office hours on 021 709 0688.